A new video has surfaced on the internet titled "Kanye West's New Testament." The video is presented like a spoken-word documentary, and basically outlines the world according to Kanye Yeezus.
It's not clear what this video is for, but let's not forget about the new religion Yeezy has inspired ... Yeezianity. There have also been reports that his next album will be called "New Testament."
Check out the ten most outrageous quotes from the video, and the full 34-minute clip below:
1. "When someone comes up and says something like 'I am a God,' everybody says 'Who does he think he is?' I just told you who I thought I was - a God! I just told you, that's who I think I am."
2. "If you're a Kanye West fan, you're not a fan of me, you're a fan of yourself."
3. "When I say 'creative genius,' I don't say it is a compliment. I say it as a plague. To have all these ideas and not be able to get them out."
4. I'm great, I'm great like Michelangelo. I'm great like Disney."
5. "I'm gonna be what y'all would consider or classify as the new Disney, as the new Steve Jobs, as the new Howard Hughes, as the new David Stern, as the new Michelangelo."
6. "Influence. They think they that I don't realize my power. They wanna marginalize me. Now do you wanna meet with me? I'm the number 1 most influential person on the globe. And I'm gonna scream as loud as I can, and ain't nothin' gonna happen to me except success."
7. "Y'all gonna see me. Y'all not gonna act like y'all don't see me because it's 50 paparazzi following me."
8. "No one older than me, has a better idea than me, because I'm the only 36-year-old me. I'm the most relevant voice on the planet Earth, at age 36."
9. "I'm standing up and I'm telling you I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google."
10. [About North West] "She in a position of a level of royalty like the Prince and the Princess out in London."
Full video below (WARNING - Some explicit language):